Monday, April 16, 2012

It is me that has the camera, and if it would be easier I can let you borrow the camera so that you can go ahead and do your thing with all the clips and everything.  Or you can just let me know and i will try and download it all onto the computer and sent it to you via emai, just let me know what works best for you.

I think the music is a good idea especially since it sounded so good in our audio tweets, especially if we use it as an undertone type thing during our blurbs. 

But I really think we should get together a couple times this week because I really want to ahead and get this finished and not have to stress about it last minute.  Plus, if we do get this finished early we can have more time to tweak it and make it awesome! Because I don't know bout y'all but I could really use a really good grade on this to boost my grade up!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Would you mind downloading it onto your computer and sending it to my email address? If that doesn't work we can do the alternative method you talked about.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using Dropbox is always a great way to share large files too!

    ReplyDelete