Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hey everyone!

I'm working on the Sherlock video right now, specifically the beginning where it shows pictures of "cliche" or typical portrayals of Holmes, then transitions to the BBC Sherlock logo/information as the theme fades in. I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how the text after the pictures should be worded. You know how we discussed having the cliche pictures followed by something like "This is not what you think it is"? How should I word that part? "This is not like previous portrayals"?

I currently have the text set as "This may not be what you expected," but I can easily change it if anyone has a better way to word it.

Also: remember when Dr. Battista suggested we put music over some of the speaking parts? I decided to try that with the introduction (where everyone is explaining how they imagine Sherlock Holmes). I put a track from the classic Adventures of Sherlock Holmes music in the background on a very low level. This is the track I put in the background: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFZHLr5pxA8

I've uploaded just the introduction to tinypic, so if you have the time, please watch it and let me know if you want anything changed/edited/added/etc. Here is the link to the video (hopefully it works):

http://tinypic.com/r/4sxxly/5

Again, any comments on it would be appreciated, since I'm a beginner with things like this. I wanted to show it to everyone in case there's any disagreement on certain parts.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment