Monday, April 9, 2012

Hey everyone, just wanted to update a bit.

Leilani, have you burned "A Study in Pink" onto your computer yet? If so, is there any way you could send it to me (via mediafire, depositfiles, a flash drive, whatever)? I don't have much experience with video editing, but one thing I do know how to do is cut footage from large videos. For example, if you wanted the part from, say, 23:00 to 23:24, I could edit the video so that only that part remains and make it its own .avi file (or whichever format is preferred).

...That's the extent of my video editing knowledge, but I figure maybe it can be used at some point, so...let me know if there are any specific parts from the episode anyone wants to be included in the presentation. I use a program called avidemux, but when I owned a Windows computer I used VirtualDub. Both are very simple programs that make it easy to extract small parts from a larger video.

By the way, Katie, I wouldn't object to moving the meeting to 8:15 since there's actually a live show on at 7 I was looking forward to watching...I'll still miss some of it since it's 2 hours long, but ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment