Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hey y'all :)
So, I really like the idea of putting music in the video. If anyone has ideas, please bring it to our meeting on Thursday at 9:30am in the Library. Like I said after our meeting today, if we can finish the majority of editing and everything by Thursday, then we can do a last, final touch up on Monday.

We also talked about adding in more discussion about the characters themselves. Perhaps before we do this, we should review the clips and pieces we already have, just so we don't have to worry to much about editing out and having to worry about what to cut and what to keep.

Leilani and Allie- if y'all need help with the editing please let me know and I will try my best to help out.
Kayela- if we can get the introduction written/typed on Tuesday, that will be great. Please bring any thoughts to the meeting.

Have a good night girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment