Monday, April 16, 2012

Hey everyone.

I have written down that we have a meeting with Dr. Rozelle tomorrow at 9:50 AM. I'll see you all there!

A little update: I have all the clips (cell phone scene, analysis of the woman, restaurant conversation, chase scene) cut into separate .avi files (here's a screenshot of what I mean). I still have the original episode on file if any other scenes need to be taken out, and I can further cut down the scenes I have if needed.

I can't remember if it was Kayela or Katie who owned the camera--but, is there any way you could send me all the video files you have on that camera? You could transfer the files to your computer then send them to me via email or something, or you could put them all on a flash drive and give them to me. Either way, once I get those files I can edit them in whatever way you want me to edit them (i.e. cutting out the laughing parts). Then I can maybe tinker around with the placement of them once we have the introduction, ending, voiceovers, etc.

Also, what Dr. Battista said at the meeting about using music...that might not be a bad idea. I found the music that plays during the taxi chase scene (though I'm sure Leilani already has it)...maybe we could put that in the background turned down or something? I've got the .mp3 of it, so maybe we could utilize it somehow. I found the theme music too, so we could possibly play that in the beginning or something. I'm being really vague about this, I know, but...just throwing some ideas out, haha.

I think that's about it. See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment