Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hey again.

I'm still working on the video right now; currently trying to figure out how to overlay audio and video (as in, making it so that, while someone is talking, it can cut to a scene from the show with the audio from the interview still playing over it).

I'm a little worried, though, because...well, I'm not sure how to put this...but it's late afternoon right now, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to work out all of the kinks before Monday. (That's when we had planned to have it completely finished, right?) I don't mind it--it's actually enjoyable, and I'm learning a lot along the way--but I'm concerned it won't be as good as it could be if it has to be finished by tomorrow.

So, is there any way I could finish it by Tuesday rather than Monday?

Also, just posting this again--here's what I have for the introduction right now. I might cut some of the interviews down depending on how long the finished product is, since the intro alone is 2 minutes and 39 seconds long. Here's the link again:

http://tinypic.com/r/4sxxly/5

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Allie, I love what you've done so far! I hate to be the bearer of bad news, though, but I'm pretty sure we have to present on Tuesday, we're simply allowed to turn in our portfolio, etc on Thursday. Eurgh. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

    ReplyDelete